In accordance with FERPA, the School may not release to the public, or provide access to, educational records or personally identifiable information contained therein, other than "directory" information.
The School has designated the following categories of information as directory information for the purpose of disclosure relating to school-sponsored/school-affiliated purposes:
- Student name;
- Electronic mail address;
- Degrees, honors, and awards received;
- Grade level;
- Participation in officially recognized activities and sports; and
School-sponsored/school-affiliated purposes are those events/activities that the School conducts and/or sponsors to support the educational mission of the School. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Extracurricular programs or events (e.g., school plays, concerts, athletic events, graduation ceremony);
- Publications (e.g., newsletters, yearbook, etc.);
- Honor roll and other student recognition lists;
- Marketing materials of the School (e.g., print media, website, videos, newspaper, etc.)
The School has designated the following categories of information as directory information for the purpose of disclosure to military recruiters and institutions of higher education, but only for secondary students:
- Student’s name,
- Home address,
- Telephone number, and
- Electronic email address
Unless a parent has opted out of release of this information for these purposes.
The School shall not release directory information except for the purpose indicated above, namely:
- Disclosure relating to school-sponsored/school-affiliated purposes; and
- Disclosure to military recruiters and institutions of higher education, but only for secondary students.